3. Facebook, Snapchat, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram are all readily visible.
4. Albertson’s make extensive use of all their social media sites with excess of 1,000 users in all platforms.
5. a. Facebook – February 9, 2019
b. Snapchat – November 2, 2018
c. Pinterest – Cannot determine without logging in
d. Twitter – February 9, 2019
e. YouTube – April 24, 2018
f. Instagram – Cannot determine without logging in
6. It appears to me that Albertson’s focuses heavily on Facebook and Pinterest more than the others.
1. In-N-Out Burger
4. In-N-Out Burger does not appear to make extensive use of social media to further their business agenda.
5. Facebook – January 3, 2019
6. Facebook is the only social media for In-N-Out Burger
1. Volkswagen of Murrieta
3. No visible social media sites on their web page but Volkswagen of Murrieta does have a Facebook page.
4. Volkswagen of Murrieta uses Facebook as an advertising platform.
5. Facebook January 6, 2019
6. Facebook appears to be the primary social media platform for Volkswagen of Murrieta.
1. Al and Ed’s Autosound
3. Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, and GooglePlus are all readily visible.
4. Al and Ed’s Autosound makes extensive use of Instagram. This is their primary social media platform.
5. a. Facebook – December 10, 2018
b. Instagram – Cannot determine without logging in
c. Twitter – August 18, 2018
d. YouTube – Non-specific date 10 months ago.
e. GooglePlus – The URL for GooglePlus is inoperable.
6. Instagram is the primary social media platform for Al and Ed’s Autosound.